Why not try some of these other fun projects?
Write A Story
Using the sentence below as a starting point, write a creative story about your visit to see The National Ballet of Canada. You can also draw a picture to accompany your story.
It all began when I sat down in my seat to see The National Ballet of Canada perform...
If you would like to share your story with us, we would be happy to post it on our website. You may email your story to email@example.com or mail it to:
The National Ballet of Canada
470 Queens Quay West
Toronto, ON M5V 3K4
Attention: Education Department
On a blank piece of paper unscramble the letters below to reveal the ballet related words.
Make a Tutu
Following the directions listed below you can make your very own simple tutu.
- Buy 2 metres of tulle (a net-like material)
- Fold in half length-wise
- At the fold sew across length (leaving 1 inch from folded edge)
- Buy 1 metre of ribbon (less than 1 inch wide)
- Attach a safety pin to one end of the ribbon. Pull the pin through the opening created at the fold.
- Bunch the material to the centre of the ribbon (leaving equal length on both ends of the ribbon)
- Sew across both ends where the ribbon enters the material tube
- At the bottom edge of the tutu cut small triangles to create a zig zag effect
- Using sequins, beads, feathers, etc, continue to decorate your tutu
Download Illustrated Instructions PDF