Young Professionals Programme
Turnout is a community for 19 – 40 year olds who are passionate about dance and the arts in their city. Through a Turnout membership, you help build the future of the National Ballet by supporting the RBC Apprentice Programme which provides young dancers with invaluable training and performance experiences.
Five Things About Turnout
- 1Join a community of young professionals who enjoy networking, social and discovery events
- 2Choose one of four affordable levels of membership: $12.50, $30, $50 or $100/month
- 3Support the emerging talent of dancers in the RBC Apprentice Programme
- 4Enjoy meeting the Apprentice Dancers as well as 22/23 Turnout Dancer Representative Brenna Flaherty who shares her first-hand insight and experiences
- 5Connect with Julia Campbell, Turnout Ambassador and ballet advocate, for any questions or suggestions about the Turnout programme and supporting the National Ballet
Turnout Donor Engagement for Gifts Starting at $12.50/month
In appreciation of your support, the National Ballet is pleased to offer opportunities to engage with the company and its members.
Turnout members receive invitations to special donor events that offer company updates, social activities and opportunities to participate in discussions with the members of The National ballet of Canada.
2022/23 Events Calendar
Watch a sample of a past Digital Donor Event
Inspired to Dance with Brendan Saye and Clavin Royal III
Become a member of Turnout.
Find a level that's right for you and join online, by phone or by mail.
For more information, please contact:
Officer, Individual Giving
P: 416 345 9686 x398
Discover more ways to deepen your involvement with The National Ballet of Canada
Explore our giving programmes