Young Professionals Programme
Turnout is a community for 19 – 40 year olds who are passionate about dance and the arts in their city. Through a Turnout membership, you help build the future of the National ballet by supporting the RBC Apprentice Programme which provides young dancers with invaluable training and performance experiences.
Five Things About Turnout
- 1Join a community of young professionals who enjoy networking, social and discovery events
- 2Choose one of four affordable levels of membership: $10, $30, $50 or $100/month
- 3Support the emerging talent of dancers in the RBC Apprentice Programme
- 4Enjoy meeting the Apprentice Dancers as well as Turnout Dancer Representatives Noah Parets and Tene Ward who share their first-hand insight and experiences
- 5Engage with the Turnout Cabinet, a committee of volunteer members who help shape the programme, its outreach and events
Turnout Donor Engagement for Gifts Starting at $10/month
In appreciation of your support, the National Ballet is pleased to offer opportunities to engage with the company and its members.
While we are unable to gather in person, Turnout members will receive invitations to donor digital events that offer special company updates, social activities and opportunities to participate in online discussions with the members of The National ballet of Canada.
Donor Digital Events Calendar
Watch a sample of a past Digital Donor Event
Inspired to Dance with Brendan Saye and Clavin Royal III
Become a member of Turnout.
Find a level that's right for you and join online, by phone or by mail.
For more information, please contact:
Officer, Individual Giving, Turnout
P: 416 345 9686 x398
Discover more ways to deepen your involvement with The National Ballet of Canada
Explore our giving programmes