A Deeper Connection
The Patrons' Council is a vital source of inspiration and support for The National Ballet of Canada. As part of this vibrant group, you will provide a strong financial foundation from which Karen Kain can pursue creative collaborations, ensure the artistic growth of the dancers and lead the company to shine at home and on the world stage.
In recognition of your passion and generosity, the National Ballet invites you to special Patrons' Council events designed to enrich your love of dance and bring you closer to the artists and leaders of the company. Our Season Opening and Closing Parties, pre-performance Ballet Dinners, annual dancer symposium and opportunities to see the dancers in rehearsals are some of the exclusive events offered to Patrons' Council members to enhance your appreciation of the art form.
"I love the camaraderie with the other Patrons and the company's artists. I've always been impressed with the dancers who are delightful, both on stage and off. I feel that this city and this country are lucky to have these wonderful performers." Doreen Stanton, Patrons' Council member
Share your enthusiasm and generosity by making a gift of $2,000 or more through the Patrons’ Council.
In recognition of your gift through the Patrons’ Council, you will be invited behind the scenes and will receive the following:
- Highly personalized service for ticketing and event RSVPs
- Opportunities to meet the artists and artistic staff of the ballet
- The use of the Henry N.R. Jackman Lounge at the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts during National Ballet performances
- Priority subscription and performance seating
- Invitations to social and educational events
- Our exclusive donor newsletter, Preview