Noah Parets. Photo by Karolina Kuras.
Born: Boston, Massachusetts
Trained: Boston Ballet School
Second Soloist Since: 2021
Noah Parets is sponsored through Dancers First by John Covington Jr & Robert Lukey.
Five Things to Know
- 1Noah was born in Boston and began dancing at the age of seven. He trained at Boston Ballet School before joining The National Ballet of Canada as an RBC Apprentice in 2018 and was promoted to Second Soloist in 2021.
- 2He performed the role of Billy Elliot in the North American tour of Billy Elliot the Musical and as a child, sang the national anthem at Fenway Park before a Boston Red Sox baseball game.
- 3Celebrated choreographer Wayne McGregor chose Noah from the RBC Apprentice Programme to perform his sensational short ballet, Chroma in 2020. Noah was promoted to the Corps de Ballet at the same time.
- 4He appears in the commissioned film of Robert Binet’s The Dreamers Ever Leave You directed by Ben Shirinian, which was created for the company’s virtual season in 2020/21.
- Noah is currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts Management from the University of Massachusetts.
- 2Angels' Atlas
- 3The Dreamers Ever Leave You
- 4Rubies from Jewels
- 5Playlist (William Forsythe)
Noah Parets was born in Boston, Massachusetts and trained at Boston Ballet School. Noah joined The National Ballet of Canada as a RBC Apprentice in 2018 and became a Second Soloist in 2021.
Most recently, Noah made his debut as Benvolio in Romeo and Juliet and performed in the world premiere of Wayne McGregor’s MADDADDAM and the Canadian premiere of Alonzo King’s The Collective Agreement. His repertoire includes Swan Lake, The Nutcracker, The Sleeping Beauty, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, Giselle, Anna Karenina, A Streetcar Named Desire, Etudes, Chroma, Angels’ Atlas, Symphony in C, Elite Syncopations, Alleged Dances, Frame by Frame, Crepuscular, Skyward and Orpheus Alive.
In 2023, Noah competed in The International Competition for The Erik Bruhn Prize, representing The National Ballet of Canada.