Arianna Soleti. Photo by Karolina Kuras.
Born: Fasano (Brindisi), Italy
Trained: Accademia Teatro alla Scala
Joined as Corps de Ballet: 2022
Five Things to Know
- 1Ariana trained at Accademia Teatro alla Scala in Milan, Italy from 2018 to 2022 and previously was with The National Theatre Brno Ballet company in Prague before joining The National Ballet of Canada.
- 2She has performed in many ballets including Giselle by Patrice Bart, Emergence by Crystal Pite, Sechs Tanze by Jiří Kylián, Submerge by Goyo Montero, Echo of Elements by Filipe Portugal, The Nutcracker, Romeo and Juliet by Christian Spuck and Wounded by Louis Stiens. In 2021, Arianna danced the role of Odette/Odile in Swan Lake by Robert Strajner at Národní divadlo Brno.
- 3Arianna danced in The Young Talent Festival at the Royal Opera House with Junior Ballett Zürich.
- 4Since she started ballet, Ariana has worked with Gilda Gelati and Vito Lacobellis who have supported her through her schooling and career.
- 5When she was in school, Arianna appeared with Teatro alla Scala in Excelsior by Ugo Dell’Aria and Raymonda by Rudolf Nureyev.
- 1Swan Lake by Robert Strajner
- 2The Sleeping Beauty
- 4La Bayadère
- 5Romeo and Juliet by Kenneth MacMillan