The National Ballet of Canada, Canada’s premiere dance company and one of the world’s top international dance companies, is looking for committed and enthusiastic part-time staff to work in the Call Centre and on-site Box Office.
Audience & Donor Services is a central processing department, with a focus on providing exceptional service to all patrons and internal departments of The National Ballet of Canada. The services provided include, but are not limited to, ticketing, inbound and outbound calls, donations, database maintenance, and response to all general inquiries. The successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for inbound phone sales: processing ticket sales, In Studio classes, outbound membership and subscription renewal calling, as well as answering general inquiries and email correspondence
- Complete in-person transactions and provide patron services, representing The National Ballet of Canada at the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts
- Stay informed and knowledgeable in all aspects of The National Ballet of Canada including repertoire, events, membership, In Studio, policies and procedures
- Assist with patron inquiries and resolve any issues with professionalism
- Provide administrative support to the management team and assist with related processing, database maintenance and administrative tasks
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance while representing The National Ballet of Canada
- Required to stay current with legislative training, as it pertains to customer service (ie. AODA, Ontario Health and Safety Act)
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Able to take initiative, learn quickly and adapt to changing demands
- Knowledge of Tessitura Ticketing Software, an asset
- A passion for the performing arts
- Required to work weekday, evening, and weekend shifts
- Ability to work a minimum of 12 hours per week
** Candidates must be available to work during March and June.
Resumes will be reviewed as they are received. Qualified candidates should forward their resume with the subject line “Representatives, ADS” to Human Resources at HR@national.ballet.ca by January 15, 2020. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants considered for this position will be contacted. Successful candidates may be subject to a criminal background check.
The National Ballet of Canada is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). The Human Resources department will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.