Marketing Operations Associate
The National Ballet of Canada, Canada's premier dance company and one of the world's top international dance companies, is looking for a Marketing Operations Associate to join the Communications team. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 3-5 years experience and holds very strong analytical, database and Excel skills.
Reporting to the Senior Associate Director of Communications, the Marketing Operations Associate is responsible for developing and executing full year and seasonal marketing campaign, business plans and projecting revenue and expenses for all single ticket and subscription campaigns. The role involves in-depth data analysis and reporting.
- Negotiating media contracts and implementing all single ticket and subscription campaigns
- Projecting full year box office revenue and single ticket and subscription expense budgets
- Analyzing data and creating custom reports for communications department
- Analyzing post-production results and writing final reports
- Creating annual and inter-season business plans for all productions
- Preparing weekly sales reports and presenting results in weekly meetings
- Managing communications intern to coordinate media and email schedules, invoicing and other administrative duties
- Liaising with Four Seasons Centre Front of House department to facilitate requirements in the theatre
- Strong knowledge of Excel for projecting revenue and analysis of results
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in marketing with a strong focus on sales projections, budgeting and campaign analytics
- Experience with databases (Tessitura preferred), Google analytics and Wordfly an asset
- Ability to develop plans and think strategically, with relevance to the arts
- Experience in the performing arts and/or not-for-profit an asset
- Office environment
- Occasional light to moderate physical activity required for marketing collateral setup in the performing arts venue
- Frequent mental effort is required in dealing with multiple/critical deadlines and, interruptions and changing priorities
- High level of concentration to ensure accuracy in data analysis and reporting
Qualified candidates should forward their resume and salary expectations to HR@national.ballet.ca with the subject: "Marketing Operations Associate" by no later than March 7, 2018.
Candidates will be required to complete an Excel test as part of the interview and selection process.
Resumes will be reviewed as soon as they are received. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.
The National Ballet of Canada is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). The Human Resources department will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.