In response to new Public Health guidelines, we have updated our safety protocols for attending performances at the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts.
Proof of Vaccination Not Required
We will no longer require proof of vaccination at the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts. Data from the City of Toronto shows that 90% of residents are vaccinated and research from the Ontario Arts Council shows that this number is higher in theatregoers with 96% being fully vaccinated. Our artists and staff remain fully vaccinated.
Health and Safety
For the safety of all, patrons under quarantine or isolation, or who have been exposed or have come in contact with someone with COVID-19, are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19, must not come to the theatre. Please call Audience and Donor Services at 416 (1 866) 345 9595 or email email@example.com to discuss exchange or refund options.
- In response to audience research from several arts organizations and for the safety of our artists, staff and patrons, the mask requirement will remain in place for performances of Swan Lake in June. Protocols will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Please keep your mask on in the auditorium and in the lobby when not eating or drinking, ensuring that your nose and chin are covered at all times.
Ventilation and Cleaning Protocols
- Before re-opening, the Four Seasons Centre conducted extensive testing of circulated air. Analysis of the results show that the state-of-the-art ventilation systems at the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts support an above average air quality and sanitization.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols are in place before, during and after each performance with common contact surface areas and hand sanitizers available throughout the venue.
- “No touch” sinks are available in all washrooms.
Concessions & Ballet Boutique
The Ballet Boutique and Concessions will be open for all performances.
Our Safety Partner
In mapping out a safe return to the Four Seasons Centre, both The National Ballet of Canada and the Canadian Opera Company engaged Get Ready Global, specialists in emergency management and training, to advise and guide all planning for live audience programming.
If you have any questions about our safety policies, please contact us at 416 (1 866) 345 9595 or firstname.lastname@example.org.