"The National Ballet of Canada’s community of support has always provided the company and its artists with encouragement, inspiration and vital resources. During this challenging time, we are all deeply touched by the outpouring of empathy and support the company has received from our ballet family. The continued desire for connection and community is extremely heartening and provides strength and resiliency for all of us." Karen Kain, Artistic Director
The National Ballet of Canada understands that many individuals and businesses are experiencing unprecedented challenges. Arts organizations in general, and particularly performing arts companies, have been devastated without the opportunity to gather together for live experiences. In this situation, we are grateful for everyone who has reached out to ask how they can help.
How You Can Help
If you are able, there are several ways to help ensure the strength and success of the National Ballet in the months to come:
Make a donation >
Renew your annual membership >
How Your Support Helps
With your generosity, you help:
- Support the dancers and our commitment to their physical and mental wellbeing
- Engage audiences and donors through various channels with insights into the company and the art of ballet
- Commission new works and share ballet through our virtual season
- Sustain necessary operations
- Support the National Ballet as it plans for the months ahead so we are prepared to perform for you.