Tickets can be purchased online, in person at the Four Seasons Centre or over the phone at 416 345 9595. The National Ballet of Canada Box Office is located at the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts, 145 Queen Street West, Toronto.
When picking up tickets at The National Ballet of Canada Box Office, you will be required to provide photo ID and the credit card of purchase to receive your tickets. It is recommended that you arrive a minimum of 1 hour prior to the performance when picking up tickets at The National Ballet of Canada Box Office.
All sales are final. There are no refunds. Exchanges are permitted on subscription tickets only.
Ticket prices are all inclusive. The ticket price includes $2.00 Creative Capital Fund, 13% HST, a $3.75 surcharge to the Four Seasons Centre and a service charge. To request a detailed receipt please contact Audience and Donor Services at 416 345 9595 or by email at email@example.com.
Beware of Ticket Resellers
The National Ballet of Canada is the ONLY official seller of National Ballet tickets. We have received reports of an increased number of tickets being purchased on third party sites. There is a possibility these tickets are not valid. The National Ballet of Canada does not authorize the selling of our tickets through third party vendors, with the exception of the Today Tix app.
For all The National Ballet of Canada performances the only official website for tickets is national.ballet.ca. We never redirect customers to another website to purchase tickets. Tickets can also be purchased in person at the Four Seasons Centre box office or though our call centre at 416-345-9595. If you purchase at any other vendor, your tickets may be counterfeit. The National Ballet of Canada is not responsible for tickets purchased through any other means than our website or box office.
Here are indicators your tickets are not authorized by The National Ballet of Canada:
- Prices posted are higher than those found on national.ballet.ca
- Prices posted are in US dollars
- You are being charged a service fee. National Ballet ticket prices are all inclusive.
- Rows are listed without seat numbers
- Colour scheme, name and/or design changes when you click on what appears to be a link from national.ballet.ca
- Individuals or businesses offering tickets on eBay, Kijiji, Craigslist or other sales sites
- The ticket you receive does not show the price on the ticket face or shows a price other than what you paid
- The ticket you receive is in black and white
- Only buy from the official ticket source, national.ballet.ca
- In search engines be wary of the listings marked AD. These are paid listings and could be third party sellers. Make sure you only click on national.ballet.ca
- If the performance you would like to purchase does not have any available seats on national.ballet.ca, call the box office to discuss your options. We are here to help.
- Don`t leave buying tickets to the last minute. You get the best seats at the best price if you buy early!
Gift Certificates are available in any denomination. Call 416 345 9595.
Latecomers will not be seated until a suitable break in the performance, so please be sure to give yourself enough time to get to the theatre.
The Four Seasons Centre is equipped with wheelchair accessible seating on all levels except Ring 5. All accessible seats are subject to availability.
Standing Room Policy
The National Ballet of Canada offers up to 60 standing room locations, in the back rows of Ring 3 and Ring 4 in the Four Seasons Centre. Each of the locations have a hook and a leaning rail, at a height of 119 cm (3' 11 1/2"). A minimum height of 145 cm (4'9") is suggested for optimal sight lines. Not recommended for children. Portable sitting devices and sitting on the railings is not permitted.
A standing room ticket is the least expensive way to see ballet, but remember to wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to stand for the entire performance. In consideration of other audience members, please stand as close to the railing as possible and avoid excessive movement during the performance. While there is a hook available for each location, the Four Seasons Centre is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
$12.00 standing room tickets go on sale the day of a performance when the box office opens. Tickets can be purchased, in person only, at the Four Seasons Centre Box Office, 145 Queen Street West, and are subject to availability with a limit of 2 tickets per person. Only cash or debit are accepted for standing room tickets.
We welcome children who are old enough to enjoy The National Ballet of Canada's performances. A child is considered age 2 to 15, however we recommend that ballet performances are not suitable for most children under 5. All patrons, including children, must have a ticket to enter the theatre; children must be seated beside the accompanying adult.
A child must be able to sit quietly and not disrupt the performance and other patrons. Some of our productions may not be enjoyable for young children. Please ask about the suitability of the performance prior to purchasing a ticket for a child. Children that are unable to sit quietly, and the adult(s) accompanying them, will be asked by an usher to leave the theatre without refund of the ticket purchase.
Babes in arms, or children under 2 years of age will not be admitted to performances.