Applicants must be established dancers with strong, classical ballet technique and have performing experience with a professional company. Auditions are by invitation only, following review of an electronically submitted application. Please do not make travel plans until you have been invited to audition in person.
Please submit all of the required information. Your application will not be processed unless all the required documents, photos and videos are submitted to: email@example.com
1. Complete CV (accepted formats: .doc, .docx, .pdf)
- Must include your email address, height, date of birth, citizenship, training and performance experience.
2. Photographs (accepted formats: .jpg, .pdf)
- One headshot
- One full body arabesque position.
- Additional photographs in dance positions are useful but not required.
3. Video Link (accepted formats: YouTube or Vimeo Links)
- One classical variation*.
- One contemporary variation*.
- Additional video that is useful but not required: Pas de deux work, a jump exercise (men may include entrechat six and double tour en l’air), a turn exercise and an adage.
- Barre and other class work is not needed.
- Please remember to include a password if needed and keep your video work available for viewing until December 15, 2017.
- Please do not email video files, they will not be downloaded and your application will be considered incomplete.
*Video work should ideally be shot in a studio and not filmed too far away. Performance video is acceptable if of good quality and filmed close-up. For the classical variation, it is recommended that women wear pink tights and leotard or tutu and men wear light coloured tights
For all other inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org