Join us on the World Stage
Engage more deeply with the National Ballet by becoming a member of American Friends. Your charitable gift will fuel the company’s artistic growth and help to introduce more people to the riches of our company.
With our talented artists – including more than a dozen from the U.S. – and a flourishing repertoire, The National Ballet of Canada is inspiring more people than ever before. With more frequent touring appearances, American audiences have more opportunities to see this exceptional company.
To show our gratitude for your generosity, we are pleased to offer you special recognition that will enhance your experiences with the National Ballet and keep you up-to-date with our activities.
- A donation confirmation for contributions eligible for IRS tax deductions
- Donor updates and a subscription to Preview, The National Ballet of Canada’s quarterly newsletter
- Select podcasts from exclusive donor events
- Invitations to National Ballet events when the company is on tour in the United States
- Behind the scenes opportunities when you visit Toronto (for gifts over $75)
- Access to the donor lounges at the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts during Toronto performances (for gifts over $75)
- Recognition by name in donor listings (for gifts over $500)
Request more information
1 844 883 8881
American Friends of The National Ballet of Canada, Inc. is recognized by IRS as a Section 501(c)(3) Charitable organization.